1.) How do we define "Open-Box"?
"Open-box" products are retail returns that are rigorously tested to ensure that factory standards and specifications are met.
Types that fall under as "Open-box"
- Opened box: Opened box can mean anything. Technically, there should be no issue and the item is "like new," but the box was simply opened
- Shipping or exterior damage: Damage or dents to the product packaging during shipment would force a supplier to repackage the product and put it on the discounted checkout lane.
- Product Imperfection: Minor scratches or blemishes during production would force to the supplier to put the product on the discounted checkout lane.
- Certified manufacturer refurbished: If a defect in one part is found, manufacturers repairs the returned defective units and sell them or send them to retailers as certified refurbished units.
- Demo units: Demonstration units used at trade shows, retail stores, or product reviewers may be repackaged as discounted items
2.) Are the warranty still intact?
Most of our items have their manufacturer warranty intact except stated on our selling post. It is also backed with our 7 days replacement warranty for items that did not function as intended and with 1 year store parts & service warranty.
3.) Are the units fully tested?
Yes, all of our available units are fully tested and passed the standard by the manufacturer or a certified 3rd-party provider. We also fully test the unit/s ourselves for a guaranteed customer satisfaction.
4.) Are the item/s considered second-hand?
Yes, as these units may once be sold to another customer. However, these were returned within 30 days by any of the reasons stated above.
5.) Do we do meetups or pickup?
Yes, we do meet-ups at SM San Lazaro during mall hours. We also cater pick-ups via our manila office. Cash on delivery is also available for customer within Metro Manila
6.) What are the available payment methods?
As of the moment we only accept cash, bank deposit and straight credit card via Paypal.
7.) Do we accept trade-ins or buy second-hand unit/s?
No, we do accept trade-ins or buy second-hand unit/s. We only sell reliable "open-box" units.
8.) Do we also accept orders not listed in your selling post?
Yes, we do accept special orders of any kind of electronics with "Open-Box" conditions. Contact us and fill out a form so we can send you a quote and find that special unit for you. Please take note that we require at least 20% deposit to process the order.